1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

North Korea Shaken AND Stirredby Latest Bond Film

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by Sierra Mike, Dec 15, 2002.

1. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

For God's sakes, give it a rest. Either shut up or invade South Korea, you buncha cry babies!

North Korea Shaken By Bond Film

I'm especially fond of this:

Yes, yes, most likely this statement was issued because the Dear Leader has finally reconciled himself to the fact he will never, ever, have Halle Berry.

SM

2. Perry Stroika

Perry Stroika Member

You can blame Mr. Clinton for North Korea. Everytime North Korea threatened, Mr. Clinton sent them money.

3. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

North Korea's Committee for the Peaceful Reunification of the Fatherland

LMAO... Nice name!

Imagine Ashcroft saying he wants a Committee and he is naming it thus...

4. Allene

Allene Registered User

I laughed out loud when I read the name of that committee too. You have to hand it to the communists; they've always had a flair for inventing these grandiose titles that absolutely reek of hypocrisy!

Allene

5. Ravenink

Ravenink Veteran Member

now all we need is the word People's in there somewhere...

6. mikepd

mikepd Veteran Member

I read the article and now will be sure to tremble next time I have some kimchi. ;)

As long as N. Korea needs lots of cold, hard cash, I don't see the Great Leader doing much more than making brash statements.

Any real moves against the U.S. or her interests would result in the end of all their problems the hard way.

It would also mean the end of the Great Leader.

Now I ask you, what kind of Leader would that be? ;)

7. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

The best kind...the Dear Dead Leader. :)

SM

8. mikepd

mikepd Veteran Member

9. Swamp Fox

Swamp Fox Veteran Member

Bond has gone from fighting Russians to fighting North Koreans. With our enemies falling one after the other, the producers are going to have a hard time finding new enemies - what will they do after Iraq, Iran, and North Korea are gone? Use Cuba as the enemy? :nut:

10. ShinyTop

ShinyTop I know what is right or wrong!

I think by that time the EU may be appropriate. It's hard to believe that Englishmen have surrendered so much of their right to determine their own way.

11. Coot

Coot Passed Away January 7, 2010

With Hollyweird falling all over itself to be politically correct and steering well clear of doing anything to piss off our dear muslim brothers and sisters, I doubt we will ever see another Bond movie admitting that the middle east or south asia (a la The Living Daylights) exists.