1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nope, No Outrage Here... WW2 Vet beat to death

Discussion in 'Society and Culture' started by Sierra Mike, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

2. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

Repost! Actually I linked it in the other thread about the OK shooting.

3. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

Oh! Sorry!

4. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

What's interesting is that I was clueless on the whole black gang thing. I did think it's for Camden and other parts never knew it extended all over the US. Was listening to This American Life podcast and they had a skit on counterinsurgency IN MASSACHUSETTSfor drug dealing gangs.

5. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Too bad we cant just declare gangs what they really are. Homegrown terrorist organizations.

6. Copzilla

7. Copzilla

Of course you were clueless on it. The media doesn't discuss it. Police everywhere talk about it, and it's entirely ignored by the MSM. And yet, it's intensely permeated our society. I can leave my office and take a ride on our transit system, and start identifying gang members by their tattoos and manner of dress within minutes.

Without these gangs, the murder rates in most locations would plummet.

8. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

Blackie, you have to start watching all of those crime and punishment shows on the junky cable channels. :D

As a mentioned earlier, it's MS-13 in my area. They pretty much followed the influx of a large number of Salvadorean immigrants to the area, and they now accept members from all Central American countries.

9. Arc

Arc Full Member

ethics likes this.
  10. SixofNine

Threads merged.

11. SixofNine

12. Copzilla

ethics likes this.