1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[NFL] How good is Rich Gannon?

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by Copzilla, Dec 23, 2002.

1. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

This guy is amazing. He broke Warren Moon's single season completion record (404) yesterday, currently at 411 for the year, with another game to play. He won't likely break Marino's 5084 yards, but he'll get close to 5000.

Gannon is amazing. He was all but written off 5 years ago, and now is one of the leagues genuinely premier QBs.

Is that a testament to Gannon, or is the league deteriorating? I don't think the league talent is falling off.

2. midranger4

midranger4 Banned

He has had a great year their is no disputing that. I don't mean to slam the AFC but as a whole they certainly leave a bit to be desired defensively, especially this year.

I would personally be absolutely ecstatic to get an Eagles/Raiders rematch in the Super Bowl.

I have been an avid Eagles fan all my life and let me tell you that this year's team is no mirage, they are for real. McNabb will be back for the playoffs so buckle your seatbelts folks the ride gets fun from here on out :)

Gannon would be a challenge to defend against for sure but with two pro bowl corners and a pro bowl free safety alongside a front four that makes any quarterback nervous I would most certainly enjoy watching Rich Gannon run for his life in the Super Bowl :)

Just bring it baby :)