1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[WOW] Next WoW Expansion: Battle for Azeroth

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by SixofNine, Nov 6, 2017.

1. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

Looks like the teaming up in Legion has reverted, as one wag put it, to "let's punch each other in the dick" again. :D As usual, Blizz makes great cinematic trailers. Check out "For the Horde!" around 2:12.

Features Overview:

2. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

OK. This one has me tempted, if not for the sole purpose of kicking that boy King's ass all over the continent.

3. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

You mean Hayden Christiansen?

4. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

We need to do this

5. Biker

Shit.. I have some serious leveling to do as I haven't played since Pandaland. :banghead-72:

6. Biker

I've watched it several times and each time it STILL gives me goose bumps!

7. SixofNine

This explains a lot. :D

jaina.png

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2017
  8. ethics

9. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I got a bad feeling about this.....

Classic

ethics likes this.
  10. Biker

Welp.. I purchased Legion on Monday and reactivated my account. Hopefully I'll have a couple of toons leveled by the time this new expansion is released.

11. SixofNine

You get one free character boost to 100. That also gives you decent green gear to start questing in Broken Isles. Are you on Cenarion Circle?

12. Biker

Of course I'm on Cenarion Circle! What kind of question is that? :yellowlaugh:

With all the changes that have occurred in talents I'm holding off on that magic 100 button and relearning how things work again. I'm starting with my troll warlock and things are WAY different than what they used to be. **sigh**

13. SixofNine

Hey, I was away from the game for over seven years, so all questions are reasonable. :)

Here's a nice guide for (for example) Affliction warlocks leveling from 100 to 110. It also contains some good nuggets on various aspects of Legion, such as class halls and artifacts:

Warlock Leveling Guide 100-110 (Legion 7.0.3)

Icy Veins is the site to catch up on builds, talents, etc.

Affliction Warlock Guide
    Demonology Warlock Guide
    Destro Warlock Guide

One of the ezsauce changes to the game since I left is that you can switch specs at the drop of a hat. As a priest I quest as Discipline, but if I ever make it to the end game, and in the few dungeons I have run with a group, I go Holy. There's a place to set your "loot specialization" so that, even if you're grinding with one spec, you'll get drops for another spec. Right-click on your portrait.

Wowhead is the go-to site for everything else. This is my start page for questing:

Starting Legion Questing: Broken Shore, Dalaran, Artifacts, Professions

14. ethics

I need to go back to CC. I don't even know what I have there.

Friend me at Leon#11876

15. SixofNine

Friend request sent. Jump on there, boy! :D

Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 8.20.43 PM.png

16. ethics

I am assuming we are on the Horde side?

17. SixofNine

Of course! Although I have a few characters, I still play my undead priestess, Seidinove, almost exclusively. When you buy Legion you can boost one of your existing characters to 100 for free.

18. Biker

Duh!

19. SixofNine

Includes Level 110 Character Boost!

Standard Edition
    $49.99

Digital Deluxe Edition
    $69.99

Pre-purchase: Battle for Azeroth will be released on or before September 21, 2018.

Pre-purchase of World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth makes available the questlines which enable players to access the Highmountain tauren, Lightforged draenei, Nightborne, and Void elves.

To unlock Allied Races quest lines, players must have a level 110 character and have met specific questing and reputation requirements on the factions that each Allied Race is aligned with.

20. SixofNine