1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Neverwinter Nights MMO

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by ethics, Apr 4, 2013.

1. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

2. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

Might give it a whirl. I've been looking around recently for a good time killer. I tried SWTOR since it went free, and I found it pretty much... horrible.

3. ethics

It pretty much was. GW2 was a big upset as well. Still looking for that MMO that will replace WoW.

4. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

Don't think you're going to find that until "Titan" is released (probably next year).

5. ethics

Never even heard of it.

6. Biker

Titan is the code name for Blizzards new MMO. We suspect the announcement will be made at this year's Blizzcon as to the actual name and when they plan on releasing it. It's been under development for a few years now.

7. ethics

Who is this "we"?

8. Copzilla

Hmmm, just screen shots I saw suggest it is going to be a futuristic fantasy based theme, maybe "Dune" style?

9. Biker

A group of us (including Blizzard MVPs) who do tech support in IRC for players.

10. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

11. ethics

12. Copzilla

I will definitely give NWNMMO a whirl. I love classic D&D character styling, and the FOUNDRY oh my god, that will be an excellent feature.

I would love to see them set up remote server capability, where you add on your own mods to your own realms.