1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[WOW] Moved to Feathermoon

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by SixofNine, Dec 11, 2017.

1. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

Cenarion Circle has been dead. I'm usually the only member of Eye of the Tiger online when I play. Recently, Usun jumped on and left a message of the day to the guild that he had transferred to Feathermoon to raid. I exchanged messages with him and wound up transferring. I don't plan to do any raiding, but it would be nice just to have some guildies on line to shoot the breeze and perhaps run a dungeon or two.
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
  2. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

WumBa appears to be somewhat active, although there's just a couple of guild members that tend to log whenever I'm on. I'd probably see more of 'em if I was able to play more. I'll most likely stick with Cenarion Circle.
  3. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Aren't the vanilla servers going to be something unique anyway?
  4. SixofNine

Yes, so if we decide to party on vanilla it doesn't matter what servers we're on now.
    ethics likes this.
  5. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Got it, that's what I thought. I am on Wyrmwood or some shit. Too much invested there. :)
  6. SixofNine

As it turns out, some of my guild friends from Eye of the Tiger joined Ebon Shield on Cenarion Circle. Usun dragged me into a group to heal a mythic and a heroic, and Leyoterk and Nia (both playing different characters now) were in the group. So if I had stayed on CC I probably would have joined that guild, but with cross-realm grouping it really doesn't matter, at least from the perspective of running dungeons.