1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maybe we should let in MORE refugees who believe in Islam?

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by ethics, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

Even now, the press is attempting to compartmentalize this incident. CNN has several times this morning try to differentiate the terrorists from the rest of the "refugees" fleeing Syria.
  2. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

It could be nothing but bluster, but an ISIS video warns of an attack on Washington.

Islamic State threatens attack on Washington, other countries

3. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

My daughter had to watch the Dems debate on Saturday night. None of the candidates could say "radical Islam." As Hillary put it, she was afraid of "painting with too broad a brush."

Why Can’t the Dems Say ‘Radical Islam’?
    Allene likes this.
  4. Andy

I gotta start watching this guy...

Warning, adult-type lingo.
    Click through to see it on the yoo-tubes

5. Greg

Greg Full Member

But... But... But...

I thought the #1 danger in the world was GLOBAL WARMING!

I'm virtually certain that there will be a Paris style attack on Washington D.C. within a year.
  6. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

Here's what those foreign people who Obama thinks respect us so much more now, actually think of the US.

7. Arc

Arc Full Member

8. Allene

Allene Registered User

That's a great article. The writer can see the elephant in the living room! Your poor daughter. I don't think I could deal with Hillary that long. She is so phony!
  9. Greg

Greg Full Member

I think the real phobia is uttering the words, "Islamic extremism."

I guess it's sort of like the horror movie where you say "Candy man" three times and he appears! And he's all ready to scare you and kill you.

The liberal concept is to be all touchie feelie and nice to Islamic extremists, and the IEs will see we are really nice people with no prejudices and they won't want to hurt us.

Kind of like when a nice deer wanders into my camp and I have a loaded 30-06 resting across my thighs while I'm drinking my breakfast coffee. Wondering how venison would taste for dinner... ;)

Liberals just can't get it into their heads that people want to kill us. That's why they want to take away the guns. With no guns nobody will want to kill anybody, or have the means to do so. We can beat each other to death with foam rubber baseball bats, and then go have a pillow fight.

Liberals just don't understand that sometimes certain people need killing. Of course Islamic extremists feel the same, except it's US who they feel need the being killed.
  10. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

Arc, those guys are Egyptian newscasters, just talking heads.