1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mass Effect 3: Quick Review

Discussion in 'PC/Console Gaming' started by ethics, Mar 25, 2012.

1. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Finished it today and all I can say is, don't listen to the children about how the ending ruined the game. The game has one of the best story lines in gaming ever. Yes, ever. Now perhaps I am biased because I was heavily invested in the series from ME1 till this one and it's just an incredible universe, fantastic voice acting, and just really good gameplay.

The biggest complaint has been the ending
    mostly that children didn't get their My Little Pony ending
    . My only complaint is that there was no summary of what happened to ALL the characters I fell in love with from ME1 to this one. But hey, I'll take it because the rest of it was incredible.

I wouldn't buy it now though, unless you have the money, I would wait and get it a few months from now like what I did with Deus Ex and bought the game on sale (for me it was Christmas sale (which was 9.99 for a 60 dollar game). Deus Ex is 7.49 now and it's another great game -- although not as good as ME3.

I know I crapped on the game before due to it's slow start and same old-same old, but it does pick up nicely.
  2. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

I read an OpEd the other day about the ending. He, too, felt it was perfect and lined up the franchise to go MMO in the future.
  3. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

MMO for that universe would be awesome. Beats the shit out of that whole Star Wars crapola.