1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[LOTRO] Characters

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by Stiofan, Jul 8, 2007.

1. Stonehawk

Stonehawk AKA Jerry

Stonewing - Elf Huntress - currently level 4

2. Fiona

Fiona Veteran Member

still got it? I'm ready-ish ;)

3. Stiofan

Stiofan Master Po

I have it at home, I'll email it to your gmail when I get there in a few hours.

4. Coot

Coot Passed Away January 7, 2010

Buddy Key? Does anyone still have one? I have it downloaded and ready to install.

5. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

PMing you one...

6. Coot

Thanks, got it. As I'm waiting for the 3,772 update files to download, I'm wondering which toon to create this time. Last time I made a human captain. Which characters are the highest DPS and which are in the most demand for groups?

7. ethics

Most in demand: Guardian or Minstrel. Highest DPS I am not sure since I haven't played all of the chars. I would think Champions are high, Lore Masters as well?

8. Coot

Been trying to get into the game, it keeps timing out on contacting the authentication server. :/

9. Stiofan

Stiofan Master Po

Still having problems? My firewall stopped me for some reason a couple days ago, I found an updated file which was not getting access to the server.

10. Coot

Yep, Kerio had to be disabled. It's all good and Findhagen, Level 2 Loremaster is in da house.

11. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I haven't seen hardly any of ya in the last week or more..

But and update on who to look out for when I'm on.

Stilgaard 13 Dwarf Guardian
    Eringlade 18 Elf Hunter
    Coriakin 6 Man Loremaster (and his raven.. "Nevermore" ;) )
    Argoz 9 Man Champion (he's a blast, I rolled him last night)

I've been on my Hunter less and less.. due to various factors, one being he dies a ton when I solo, he's turning into a material gatherer slowly I Think.
    My other 3 are all still undefeated *knock skull*

Someone here whispered me the other day right as I was logging off Stilgaard with their bank alt's name, but I didn't catch it.:banghead:

12. Stiofan

Stiofan Master Po

I saw Eringlade on for a few moments about a week ago, but he was off before I realized who it was. I don't think I've ever whispered anyone as I have no idea what that means. ;)

My update:

Hadili dwarf guardian 15
    Dunk (with shitbird Ethics) loremaster 10

I've been trying to build the dwarf up as a guardian is pretty valuable in fellowship, but until he gets to lvl 30 he has no ranging abilities and so it makes it tough soloing and things are going slow for the time I'm putting in.

My friendship list shows Sarra as a Burglar, and she was a loremaster before, what's up with that? There's aspects of this game I really don't understand yet.

13. ethics

I sent you a tell a few times but you didn't see them or didn't know what they were.

14. Stiofan

Stiofan Master Po

Oh a tell. What the hell is that? :lol: I get people asking me to join a fellowship all the time but I don't recognize the names as any that GAers are using. Beyond that I haven't noticed anything else.

I had this one quest I've been trying to finish, saving this biatch hobbit, and I finally fought my way through all the baddies to reach her and these little crapper hobbits came by me (thanks to my work killing everything) and completed the quest and took her. I had to start all over so she would regen and as I was finishing off the baddie same thing happened 'cept this elf dude grabbed her. Really starting to piss me off.

15. ethics

People are rude. What I usually do is flame the crap out of them. I always love the innocent, "what did I do?" And then I just tell them, don't play that dumb crap with me. If you are stupid enough not to know go ask your mommy.

16. Stiofan

Stiofan Master Po

Can I get an idea of who is still playing and their characters, so I can trim my friends list down a bit. It doesn't show anyone logging on for the past week and a half, and most not logging on for close to a month. I'm assuming most have dropped it, so I'd like to do some housecleaning. Thanks all.

17. Brazbit

Brazbit Nah... It can't be.

Oh I have not dropped it. I log into LOTRO far more than WoW. I just have not been in the mood to play anything in a while.

18. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I'm on hold with it for now.

Still have my account, I just haven't had the gumption to go anywhere lately.
    I really like the game overall, it just doesn't grab my attention like I wish it would due to the lack of other friendly faces to mash stuff with, and I really don't feel like starting over again with a fresh bunch of unknowns.

Even popping into WoW when I can, the only thing that's keeping my interest is running up my Mooid with 30 then 40 as my goal right now.

All the shiny stuff my 70 Pally could be doing, I don't have time for, or when I do have the time, all the others that are on are pre-engaged elsewhere with stuff I'm not tall enough to ride yet. (see: catch-22's encased in vicious cycles)

Lately my height of enjoyment of playing my Pally has been lending Leon a hand with his toons new to Outland, and running a few quests in Netherstorm..

19. ethics

You can drop me.

20. ethics

Pally is boring at 60+. Prolly just me but it sure feels like it. Love my rogue but can only do things with Wind when she is on.

I am kinda of in a disenchantment mode myself. When I feel like it, I get on for a few. I may be even crazy enough to start alliance toons. :p Or maybe port over Drizzle or something like it.