1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kentucky All-State Choir

Discussion in 'Society and Culture' started by Copzilla, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

A thousand high school kids check into the Hyatt for a choir competition. The other patrons in the hotel call it pretty much bedlam. But... This is what happens at 11 PM in the atrium.

2. ShinyTop

ShinyTop I know what is right or wrong!

My ex wife was there and took a video and posted on her FB page. She was quite impressed.

3. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

She's your ex now?

4. ShinyTop

She became my ex in 1983.

5. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Oh this is the one from way before. Sorry.

6. ShinyTop

Not as sorry as me.:whistle-62:

SixofNine and ethics like this.
  7. Copzilla

Became your ex in 1983, wow. My first wife, became my ex in 1988, I have no clue where she is and frankly don't give a rat's ass.

8. ShinyTop

Since she is Jason's mother I have always heard what she is doing. When FB came about we somehow became FB friends. Except for birthday wishes we do not communicate directly.

9. Allene

Allene Registered User

Yes, when children are involved, you never quite lose the "ex." My husband had four children with his ex way back in the late 50s to mid-60s. We know where she lives and how she's doing, although there is no direct communication. I have even met her (at a high school graduation party) and have been a sort of "aunt" to those kids for 40 years now because I thought they already had a perfectly good mother.

10. Justaguy

Justaguy New Member

Copzilla? Are you a camera man on COPS?

11. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

No, he's not. He's the one in FRONT of the camera beating the snot out of the perp. :lolaway-5:

12. Copzilla

Me ----> :beat-94: