1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jesus. No wonder kids are so fucked up

Discussion in 'Society and Culture' started by Biker, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

Susan Addams and Allene like this.
  2. Allene

Allene Registered User

I just finished reading it. Jeepers, this is one creepy article! I thought it was bad the other day when they proclaimed "Jingle Bells" was racist! We are living in an increasingly Orwellian world.

[="Biker, post: 645234, member: 1"]Why kids love fascist cartoons like 'Paw Patrol' and 'Thomas' - CNN

I've been staring at that headline for a solid 5 minutes and I'm gobsmacked. Words fail at how screwed up that is.[/QUOTE]
    Susan Addams likes this.
  3. Arc

Arc Full Member

CNN started out in 1980. It had few viewers. It grew gradually and quietly, making its first mark with its coverage of the Falklands War in 1982. Then it began to take off to the point that by the early nineties it was the premier news network in the United States and perhaps the world. Its sister CNN Headline News was equivalent back then of today's social media regarding hard news, with one exception. It accurately reported the news.

In 1991 there was the Gulf War. We started our attacks with a massive bombing of Baghdad. CNN was there broadcasting live from downtown Baghdad while the attack was underway.

Throughout the nineties, every major US airports the many televisions in them were permanently tuned to CNN Headline News. Headline News was even shown on US commercial flights. And they were good and extremely fast with up to date and breaking accurate news reporting. That was then. Now they are a political group of clowns with a hardcore agenda to get people and entities it doesn't like while cheerleading and promoting those they favor.

The degree it has fallen especially since the last presidential election is astounding. The Headline News channel of CNN morphed into the Nancy Grace Show. Nancy Grace! Talk about pitiful.

Now every open and fair-minded serious or news watchers consider CNN a joke of what is supposed to be a distributor of mainstream news. It is now the TV and Internet website equivalent of little more than a tabloid or gossip medium.
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
    Susan Addams likes this.
  4. dsl987

dsl987 Member

Don't forget that "White Christmas" has also now been branded as being racist.
    Susan Addams likes this.
  5. Allene

Allene Registered User

It has? Wow! I'll have to google on that one.

Susan Addams likes this.
  6. Susan Addams

Susan Addams Left Coast Fiscal Conservative

Oh my fucking God, I couldn't even complete the article, let alone watch the videos. This is the liberals mind-fucking our children!

Jesus F. Christ, it makes me feel like one day when (if) I have children I'm going to turn them into good little Amish!

No, not really, but I'd rather stab myself in my eye with an ice pick then let liberals poison their minds.

If we want this we should just epoxy a TV's controls on CNN and superglue the kids' faces to the tube. Hook up an IV and come back in 5 years and they will be HRC supporters for life!

Hey, is HRC still delusional that her and Bill's buying the White House didn't work?
  7. Susan Addams

Susan Addams Left Coast Fiscal Conservative

Hey, I spent some time in San Diego and I think they finally gave up trying to tear down the huge cross on Mt. Soledad, that overlooks the entire city.

They're ripping up statues all over the country. It just makes me wonder, are they going to entirely get rid of history and replace it with psychobabble cartoons? I mean, you know, cartoons that program robot children to think the way the liberals want?
    Allene likes this.