1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jenny Craig: DELUSIONAL!!!

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by Greg, Apr 16, 2007.

1. ravital

ravital Banned

Give me one taller than me anytime! ;)

And if she wants to wear heels, all the better!

2. ditch

ditch Downunder Member

I remember going on a date when I was in my late teens with an absolute doll. She was also a very tall doll. I was seriously spooked. How do I handle this package I'm thinking all night. Not one little bit as it turned out. I never did figure out why she came out in the first place.

These days, being a couldn't give a damn, middle aged dreamer, I could give Scarlett Johannsen or an overweight Kirsty Alley a run. But would they give me the opportunity?

Same answer. :shake:

3. ditch

ditch Downunder Member

Especially if she puts those heels behind her ears! :)

4. ditch

ditch Downunder Member

Sounds like the height difference of the English comedian Ronnie Corbett and his wife. He's so short even golf is a challenge.:)

5. ditch

ditch Downunder Member

Never having been fat, I cannot empathise with the fat half of the population. Especially the female fat half. But there must also be a lot of negativity felt by the fatties from the fit and the tall women from the short guys. I would imagine the "You don't appeal to me" vibe must be pretty strong at times, despite it being far from universal.

6. MNeedham73

MNeedham73 Well-Known Member

Hell ditch, I've gotten that from being as tall and thin as I am. It's definitely not exclusive to those groups.

7. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Rosie gives off bad vibes because she is an ignorant asshole not because she is fat. It's obvious you have some phobia with fat women and boy, are you missing out.

Overweight women CAN be sexy as hell, attractive as hell, funny, intelligent, and did I mention sexy?

Again, your loss, brother.

8. Violet1966

Violet1966 Stand and Deliver Staff Member

There's only one thing that's worse then struggling to lose weight I would have to think, and that's struggling to keep weight up. It really isn't easy to do and especially when society these days tell you simply what your weight should be without taking bone structure into account. I know many women who get down to what they should be at through excercise and proper eating, and they have no boobs!

I personally prefer to accept the fact that my weight is charted at overweight, since being the weight I am allows me to have nice definition and plump boobs. LOL Toss the charts and get to where you feel you look best is what I say ;)

9. ethics

Precisely. Give me some plump with boobs over the skinny rail with none anyday. But that's just me. :)

10. tke711

tke711 Oink Oink Staff Member

Not just you man, I'm the same way.

It's called more cushin' for the pushin'. :)

11. MNeedham73

MNeedham73 Well-Known Member

Definitely not just you, Leon. :)

12. Greg

Greg Full Member

Ah! Leon is a chubby chaser! :)

13. Greg

Greg Full Member

Well no boobs isn't right, but small and nice boobs and a thin physique appeal to me more than big boobs and lots of blubber.

Actually, my first love (actually my first stchoop) was not fat but more than a little plump, and I've always been put off by plumpness ever since.

Let's face it: it's personal taste.

14. Fiona

Fiona Veteran Member

15. Greg

Greg Full Member

LMAO at FiFi's new avitar. :)

I think I struck a raw nerve. Uh, sorry 'bout that.

16. Fiona

Fiona Veteran Member

Yeah, and it has a lot to do with taste.

I totally respect a person's right to their preferences, or tastes.

I, however, find the language used to describe those NOT of your taste, distasteful!

I would never insult a man on his height or weight or willysize, whether my preference or not, with such insulting words as you've chosen to use in previous posts.

Just a matter of taste.

17. Greg

Greg Full Member

Willysizeness! LOL! :)

18. ditch

ditch Downunder Member

I'm sure that's true. "If you're different to me I don't understand or relate to you" is the attitude a good number of people have.

19. Violet1966

Violet1966 Stand and Deliver Staff Member

ROFLMFAO at Fio's avatar and new title! Go Fio! :clap:

I guess the weight thing is just like I am about men's chests. I have a very hard time finding a man attractive if he has no hair on his chest. I don't know why...it's just that way with me. LOL

20. ethics

I'd LOVE to fall in to THAT!

I had absolutely no hair. When I went to the gym, the guys thought I used to shave. Once I hit 30's, it started going in. Now? Foggetaboutit.