1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jennifer Lawrence: Calling people fat on tv should be ILLEGAL

Discussion in 'Society and Culture' started by ethics, Dec 18, 2013.

1. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Yes, that's what we need more of, PC from Liberal Hollywood except now with the force of incarceration or fines.

Please make the following words illegal as well:

Big
    Large
    Heavy
    Pound/lbs
    Kilo/KG
    Whale
    Wide
    Big-boned
    Thick

While we are at it, make these illegal as well:

Jewish
    Christian
    Muslim
    Hindu
    Buddhist
    Black
    White
    Redneck
    Woman
    Female
    Victim
    Chinese
    China
    Drunk
    Alcoholic (Sorry, AA, you need to change your name)
    Druggie
    Molly
    Methed
    Big nose
    Tiny Penis
    smelly

etc...

You get the picture.
    Dear humans, you have the right to be offended, culture can go so far as to make it uncouth and frowned upon, but to get enforcement of this involved in courts? Lawrence is 23 and it shows that she is more like 15.

2. Allene

Allene Registered User

They'll eventually have to stop this. I'd say they're getting near the bottom already.

3. MemphisMark

MemphisMark Old school Conservative

Liberals demand you think the way they want you to. There is a book, This Perfect Day, where "fuck" was an acceptable word, but "hate" was a swear word. You ate Cakes and Cokes (which was actually a nutritional rice cake sort of thing, and a "nutritionally balanced liquid"). I read it in High School, and it has stuck with me all these years.

4. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

Heh, I remember that book. It was written by Ira Levin, author of Rosemary's Baby, Boys from Brazil, Stepford Wives, Deathtrap, and others.

5. MemphisMark

MemphisMark Old school Conservative

I am glad someone else here has some of the more esoteric inclinations that I have! :)