1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jeez, the keyboard broke too

Discussion in 'Bits & Bytes' started by Techie2000, Feb 1, 2003.

1. Techie2000

Techie2000 The crowd would sing:

I ordered a Viewsonic Slim Black USB keyboard and an IOGEAR KVMP switch. They both didn't work properly. I don't know why. I went to do something and the keyboard stopped working. Also my mouse that I connected to the built in hub on the keyboard randomly loses power and I have to reconnect it.

I guess it just wasn't meant to be. I'm going back to my old PS/2 keyboard, and as convienent as the KVM was, I don't feel like spending the dough on another one because I don't trust 'em anymore...

BTW NewEgg wants to charge me a 15% restocking fee if I want a refund for their crappy keyboard that doesn't work properly instead of a replacement. I'd rather go to Best Buy and get a Logitech keyboard than get a replacement from NewEgg. And they won't pay the shipping back either. Buy.com gave me a prepaid shipping label and no restocking fee on the KVM that doesn't function correctly.