1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jedi Knight II

Discussion in 'PC/Console Gaming' started by Violet1966, Dec 24, 2002.

1. Violet1966

Violet1966 Stand and Deliver Staff Member

I'm so proud of my husband. He's been trying to create a map for over a year now. His first attempts were for Q3A. Now he's playing with mapping for Jedi Knight II. He finally finished his first map. I'm so proud of him!!!! It's a simple map but he did it all on his own and it was worthy enough to be put on a website for others to download. Maze map for Jedi Knight II

edit spelling. LOL

2. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Hehe, good job Violet's hubby. :)

3. Techie2000

Techie2000 The crowd would sing:

Aww. It's already getting bashed and he's even got accused of copying someone elses work! Those people are ruthless...

4. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

The first sign of an idiot is when they come in with the "Oh that looks like XXXXXX's map/game/board/portal/graphics/homepage etc...

5. Violet1966

Violet1966 Stand and Deliver Staff Member

He didn't copy anyone's map. He never has even seen another maze map. It's getting downloaded so people must be interested. LOL He's so proud of it. It was nice to see him so proud of something like that. I've been encouraging his mapping for a while now and couldn't wait for the day to see him finally finish a map!! LOL He's started like 20 of them....but never finished them. He's really got the gtkradiant down now and is trying to get more creative with all this.