1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jack Daniel's Fudge

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by mikepd, Jan 30, 2003.

1. mikepd

mikepd Veteran Member

Makes 16 servings

1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
    1 cup Jack Daniels Whiskey (Blackjack)
    2 boxes powdered sugar
    1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts

1. Melt chocolate bits in a microwave or double broiler, stirring frequently.
    2. As soon as chocolate is melted, mix Jack Daniels with the powdered sugar in a large bowl,and add to the melted chocolate, stir well, add nuts.
    3. Turn into a 13x9x2 inch pan and cover with plastic wrap.
    4. This sets quickly and you want to cool it long enough to set but still warm enough to cut.
    5. Since this is a no cook recipe regarding the whiskey be careful how much you eat and don't serve to minors. omit from the recipe for a non-alcoholic version.

2. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

Mmmmmmmm. Gonna try this one this weekend! LOL

3. RERUN

RERUN New Member

got one for some KILLER margaritas
    take 1 frozen can of limade empty it into a pitcher
    using the same can fill it with tequila pour it into the pitcher
    (after you try these you'll be glad I'm telling you to put it in the pitcher) next fill the can with triple sec and pour it in, then fill the can with vodka and pour it in the pitcher, and last but not least fill the can with white wine and pour it into the pitcher (for those who want to mellow it out some you can double the white wine and it will kinda cut down the booze) after you've mixed completely pour into a 6 or 8 oz. glass no bigger after 2 or 3 of these someone better take your keys away cause you shouldn't drive trust me...
    try it and pass it along to friends or enemies....

4. Paladin

Paladin Have Gun -- Will Travel

I've had fudge from Scotland that was made with Glen Grant Straight Malt Whiskey. Will save this and try it with Scotch.

5. mikepd

mikepd Veteran Member

Sounds like a good variation. Single malt scotch was the only kind I ever liked to drink. The blended brands tasted like iodine ;)