1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

J@ck@ss Moore

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by mike, Jan 7, 2003.

1. mike

mike mesmerized

strikes again!!

http://www.independent.co.uk/story.jsp?story=366725

Mr. Moore now has a problem with white men.

Site looks like it down, but linked also from Drudge http://drudgereport.com

I have a few excerpts however, thanks to a few people that saved them:

"What we did not expect was to feel so enraged at one point that we almost walked out. It was when Moore went into a rant about how the passengers on the planes on 11 September were scaredy-cats because they were mostly white. If the passengers had included black men, he claimed, those killers, with their puny bodies and unimpressive small knives, would have been crushed by the dudes, who as we all know take no disrespect from anybody. God save us from such stupid white men, especially now, "

"God save us from such stupid white men, especially now, when in the US and the UK, black people's lives are being ripped to shreds by drugs, lawlessness, fear and frightful violence plus the endless circle of racism, exclusion and incarceration. "

"Remember this as we mourn the murders of two young Caribbean women, victims, it is believed, of tough black men who control some streets of Birmingham and London and Manchester and who kill because they feel like it and they can."

"Blood is freely spilled in clubs, schools, streets, shops, the privacy of a balcony and a small garden. Orchestrated feuds between gangs became more thrilling as guns took over from knives and knuckles."

Damn, getting an error----500 Servlet Exception
    com.caucho.java.CompileClassNotFound: The compiler has run out of memory.

Moore doesn't know when to quit, does he?

2. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

Golly. Usually when I see the words "Jackass Moore" I always look for "Stephen" and usually scream, "What is it NOW, [Ex-Spouse]?"

Actually, Michael Moore--who would be dead if he were a relative--covets two things in this order: Money and Noteriety.

SM

3. Steve

Steve Is that it, then?

OK, who is this Moore fellow?

4. Stiofan

Stiofan Master Po

There are some on my mental ignore mode: Michael Moore, Jesse Jackson, Jerry Falwell, and various Hollywood types, but to name a few. I can disagree with someone and respect them, but MM doesn't fall into that category. Not by a long shot.

5. Sierra Mike

A fat stupid slug who is becoming quite rich pandering to the anti-American left. He gets advances of hundreds of thousands of dollars for books like Stupid White Men but you never hear about that.

SM

6. jamming

jamming Banned

Evidently Steve's relative, Michael Moore, who Steve would like to kill for bring shame to the family name. Steve tries to deny the connection but Robert tells me he is just ashamed.
    ;):angel:

7. Sierra Mike

LOL...if he were family, he'd be buried in the ancestral mausoleum in Corpus Christi already.

SM

8. Coot

Coot Passed Away January 7, 2010

As Michael is so opposed to guns, I would love to meet him with pikes, if there was a way to do so without denigrating Sharpe's Trafalgar.

9. Steve

Steve Is that it, then?

I think the best way to take care of the fringe element is keep them relegated to the fringe. Give them attention, and they are validated; ignore them, and they shrivel.

10. Sunriser13

Sunriser13 Knee Deep in Paradise

You may remember the so-called documentary "Bowling for Columbine", stevent. Same fella...

11. Robert Harris

Robert Harris Passed Away Aug. 19, 2006

We always could lock him in a ring with Rush Limbaugh and let them slug it out. Charge admission -- I think there would be great interest in the championship battle of left fool vs. right fool.

Steve an be referee, carrying the weapo0n of his choice.

12. Sierra Mike

So I can shoot the winner? :)

SM

13. Robert Harris

I was rather hoping that you would shoot them both.

14. spg

spg Registered User

Please? I'll load the gun for you.

MM started out with such promise and then became a disappointment.

15. Frodo Lives

Frodo Lives to hit it!

And the loser too. ;)

Go get 'em!!

16. fritzmp

fritzmp Fire Fire For Effect

"the passengers on the planes on 11 September were scaredy-cats because they were mostly white. If the passengers had included black men, he claimed, those killers, with their puny bodies and unimpressive small knives, would have been crushed by the dudes"

So is this a vote for innercity crack addicts as sky marshals?

17. mikepd

mikepd Veteran Member

Can Michael Moore be given a parachute (working model optional) and sent into Iraq as a pathfinder like was done in WWII?

18. jamming

jamming Banned

I heard Michael Moore does imitations, I hear that his best is an imitation is a 500lbs Iron Bomb, on an F-16 over Baghdad. I plan on offering to prepay for mine.

19. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

What we did not expect was to feel so enraged at one point that we almost walked out. It was when Moore went into a rant about how the passengers on the planes on 11 September were scaredy-cats because they were mostly white.

I think Moore's career is over. At least here in the states. Perhaps in Saudi Arabia or PLO contingents he will find a home but not here.

People should be outraged.

20. Robert Harris

"I think Moore's career is over. At least here in the states"

Optimist, Leon. I do not think there are many instances of Hollywood or other show biz types ending their careers by being incredibly stupid.