1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It Must Be Something in the Water

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by Coot, Jan 1, 2003.

1. Coot

Coot Passed Away January 7, 2010

It seems that the Brits have hatched a brainstorm...okay, it was a poll, but nonetheless, they are in favor of Deporting Cherie and Importing Bill.

I think it would be more than a fair trade. Of course if we could only stipulate that they can't send him back, it would be good for at least 50 years of American social condescension once they realize just what they've gotten themselves into ;)

2. -Ken

-Ken Guest

Coot,

I would have to say, judging strictly on looks, we are getting screwed. Judge for yourself.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This from a heterosexual man.

3. Coot

Coot Passed Away January 7, 2010

Yah, she's kinda creepy lookin', but that pic of Bill you posted sure seems to have "Amateur Proctologist" written all over it ;)

4. -Ken

-Ken Guest

Yes, it was chosen from several pictures at Google Images with just that in mind.

5. ShinyTop

ShinyTop I know what is right or wrong!

Bill's pretty face covers a great deal of slime. I am for the trade. Where do we vote?

6. yazdzik

yazdzik Veteran Member

Good God, being reminded of the "Hero of Candour before the Tribunal" on New Years....

7. yazdzik

yazdzik Veteran Member

And she?
    Reminds me of why I would never appear again before the QB...