1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ISIS Goal?

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by ShinyTop, Feb 3, 2015.

1. ShinyTop

ShinyTop I know what is right or wrong!

ISIS appears to have burned the captive Jordanian pilot alive.

It would appear their goal is to have every nation on Earth wanting to wipe them from the planet's surface. I would normally consider any goal of ISIS to be anathema to me but they appear to adept at achieving this goal. I think I could be moved to violence.

2. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

Good article on this very topic:

Copzilla likes this.
  3. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

I would say something like gangsta rap types with guns. It's no wonder all the Westerners there are from the "streets". See ya, assholes, maybe not today you will have your dick blown off, maybe not tomorrow, but you will die a most painful death.

4. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

Well, they're certainly enervating the rest of the Middle East. Who knows, maybe they'll stop trying to burn Israel and rally against the real threat.

5. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

6. MemphisMark

MemphisMark Old school Conservative

We need to treat ISIS like the Soviets did during the whole Hostage crisis in Lebanon back in the 80's. Twenty-five Americans and many others of other nationalities were held hostage, sometimes for years. Once, four Soviet attaches' were kidnapped. This is what happened. Source:

So, the extremists were playing tough. The KGB was tougher:

Another article stated that a BMW dropped the three remaining Soviets in front of their Consulate, then "rapidly sped away."

7. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

Well, they've killed another one. Don't worry though, after another dozen rounds of golf, TOTUS will steer us toward vengeance.