1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it me or did the CSS style change?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by midranger4, Jan 14, 2003.

1. midranger4

midranger4 Banned

Modifications to the style?

I likes 'em.

2. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Work in progress...

3. midranger4

midranger4 Banned

Hello Leon.

Have you seen Ethics in your travels?

4. ethics

Ethics is on the leave. Will be back in a few days though.

5. Techie2000

Techie2000 The crowd would sing:

Yeah i like 'em too...:)

6. midranger4

midranger4 Banned

You sick bastard.

Techie ratted you out. YOU ARE ETHICS AREN'T YOU????

7. ShinyTop

ShinyTop I know what is right or wrong!

That new gif is cool. I like it. I laugh, but I like it!

8. ethics

I wish. Then again, everyone wants to be like ethics. ;)

In all seriousness, I use this full name to work around the forum unnoticed. Had some time in between my duties and chores, so hoped on and said "you know, this PM system could use a little work..."

Once I was done with that, I had to make sure it works with all styles. And CSS caught my eye as being a bit... old, something that needed renovation. :)

9. jamming

jamming Banned

Actually everyone is Ethics, midranger4, this board is an elaborate honeytrap which was set to keep you from bothering poor regular people. ;) Everything here has been a clever ploy to keep you entertained. Your co-workers, friends, and family pay us lots of money to keep you entertained....by us I mean me Ethics and all the other characters' I play it is really a stretch for me to play a left wing person like Bob Harris and a right wing fanatic like Jamming. But I find playing the women characters' the most satisfying, to be in touch with my ethic's female side. I hope you continue to enjoy this little theater of the absurb, as your ISP has directly routed you through my server, I control your whole access to the Internet.

Well TTFN,
    Jamming (ethics)

10. bruzzes

bruzzes Truthslayer

Ok, enough Leon!
    Stop pretending to be someone else.
    jamming=bob harris please stick to one personality.
    Techie should be banned for releasing secrets! Wasn't that part of the original guidelines we all agreed to?
    I think it is time we all go to the (***) Forum and nip this in the bud!