1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Iron Storm, PC

Discussion in 'PC/Console Gaming' started by Frodo Lives, Dec 9, 2002.

1. Frodo Lives

Frodo Lives to hit it!

I just picked up a game called Iron Storm for the PC. I played it for about a half an hour. Then I completely removed it from my computer and threw it away ( not really).

I give the Frodos' "Worst game EVER!" Award.

1 to 10: -2 This game sucks so bad I can't even describe it. Do yourselves all a favor and don't buy it, steal it, or even trade it. :chuck:

2. dainbramage

dainbramage Land Of The Lost

Okay, so tell me what was it supposed to be about and why does it suck ass?

3. Frodo Lives

Frodo Lives to hit it!

The story line is based on an alternate world history in which WWI never ended. It's a blend of WWI tech and new age tech.

Everything about it sucks. Bad graphics, horrible controls, bad movement, poor sound quality. The people look more like a joke then heroic. I still can't figure out if you are am the Germans or the Allies:(

I can send you the game if you'd like. ;)

I think you would hate it too.

4. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

5. dainbramage

dainbramage Land Of The Lost

Frodo, you can keep the game. lol
    I actually like Sid Meier's games, like "Alpha Centauri" and "Civilization III", but I also like games like "System Shock 2".
    I have a Playstation that I bought 4 years ago and have played games like the "Final Fantasy" series, "Resident Evil" series, "Silent Hill" and too many more.
    I am saving up my pennies to get one of the newer game systems, I am leaning towards PS2 only because "Final Fantasy" and "Silent Hill" are continued on this particular system.

6. Frodo Lives

Frodo Lives to hit it!

You can get both of those games for the PC also. Silent Hill 2 came out for the PC not to long ago.

The Resident Evil and Silent Hill series are my two favorite. They can really add a creepy atmosphere when you playing them at night with the lights off. :)

I just bought Disciples 2 for the PC and Suikoden 3 for my PS2. I have to play them more before I can judge how they are going to be. ;)