1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interesting Question About Cuba

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by SixofNine, Dec 19, 2014.

1. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

What happens to the Black Liberation Army member who murdered a state trooper, was convicted, escaped from prison, and fled to Cuba?

...and more in the linked article.

2. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

My guess? Comeuppance is gonna suck for them.

3. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Not a damned thing, thats what will happen.

Justice for murdered White cops don't mean shit these days, and Barry is now too busy spending the rest of the year splashing in Hawaii on our dime, this isn't even worth an obligatory "She acted stupidly" from him.

4. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

I disagree 100%. This isn't political anymore. She didn't do this during Obama tenure. This will be a shit show for her and no one will blink an eye.

5. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

You're assuming the current regime in Cuba will hand them over. I'd be very, very, VERY surprised if anything really changed. Including handing back over those that fled and requested asylum in Cuba.

6. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

N0rmalizing diplomatic relations doesn't mean they're permitting travel or any other form of lovemaking. It means Obama gets to vacation in Cuba and nobody else does. So until they completely normalize all relations, and not just diplomatic, nothing will change.

And I don't see that happening with this shithole regime. Obama is going to be very embarrassed by this all in due course. Castro is going to own him just like Putin has, and probably with Putin's assistance.

7. Greg

Greg Full Member

I know exactly what is going to happen. Nothing. Obama is going to suck Raul's dick (figuratively), just like he sucks Putin's dick and backs down when North Korea fucks with us.

I realized at least a year ago that Obama is doing everything within his power to destroy America. He couldn't do a better job of it if that was his intent, and I am even starting to wonder that my speculation may be true.