1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Inside the Poisoning of a Russian Double Agent

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by ethics, Aug 23, 2018.

1. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Another excellent write up by GQ on the poisoning of an agent and his daughter. I could have sworn I've posted on this topic before and yet... My memory, man. :)

Skripals began to feel truly unwell and had to put themselves down on a bench, where they drifted in and out of consciousness, slumped over and gesturing strangely. Passersby assumed they were high. At a quarter to four, the cathedral clock sounded again. The Skripals' pupils had shrunk, and they were sweating. They were foaming at the mouth. An off-duty nurse was the first to attend them, and a small crowd gathered. At 4:15 P.M., an ambulance was called, come quickly, forthwith.

All I could tell you from the culture is that you never leave THE Agency. Putin is old-school and will go out of his way if he heard a rumor that some canary was singing. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Inside the Poisoning of a Russian Double Agent

Allene likes this.
  2. Arc

Arc Full Member

Only a Russian or someone that REALLY knows Russians will understand my response.

"Fucking Russians."

And that is from someone that overall likes them.

Allene and ethics like this.
  3. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member