1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Ikariam] Woot! I'm Being Attacked!

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by SixofNine, Sep 4, 2008.

1. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

That's about the extent of his English, I think. I won't be able to visit Ikariam much over the next week or so, so it's your call. If you decide to stop, send him a reply along the lines of "Never attack our alliance again." :p

Thanks!

2. jimeez

jimeez Thread Killer

Hah! Ok. Sent him a message.
    I am guessing he has no idea what the word hundredfold means. ;)

3. Twingo

Twingo Registered User

no way you guys stop, hell i might join in and send some his way just cuz i'm bored of pillaging inactives ;) I'm ready for some real action! :)

4. Twingo

Twingo Registered User

I'm almost up to the 100k mark and about to start my 5th city sans corruption.

5. Brazbit

Brazbit Nah... It can't be.

Very cool. I don't even have a fifth city yet.

6. Twingo

Twingo Registered User

Dang... no 5th city for you? well I decided to go for the 5th when I was having supply issues with marble. So I figure once I get this 5th going doing marble as well, then I should be able to ramp up construction everywhere... Thats the plan anyway. Those upgrades from lvl 3->4 on the palaces are a royal pita ;)

7. Brazbit

Yeah I rarely have supply issues. I have very generous neighbors. For example my non-wine producing island cluster has more 20x more wine than my wine producing islands. It is just easier for me to take what I want than to wait for my people to gather it. That being said it would be nice to have that fifth island available for use as a mobile forward command base.

8. SixofNine

I had a dream that Walt Disney told me to start a fourth colony and name it Magic Kingdom II. I started the colony, but I named it Blue Hill (after one of those cute towns in Maine). Walt is going to be very angry tonight, but at least I paid homage tonight at the Spectra Magic parade and the Magic Kingdom fireworks show.

9. Piobaireachd

Piobaireachd Full Member

I didn't live very far from Blue Hill when I lived in Maine. Nice area...

10. SixofNine

I received an in-game mail from my favorite idiot:

:crazy:

I sent the following reply:

Oh, and he has the overloaded, "helping hands" maximum of 453 workers in the quarry. I have the non-overloaded max of 302.

At least he has stayed demilitarized.

11. Brazbit

Your island has it's own idiot.... excellent.