1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Ikariam] Woot! I'm Being Attacked!

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by SixofNine, Sep 4, 2008.

1. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

Woot! I'm Being Attacked!

Yay, somebody is finally attacking me. The wonderfully named player "Ikariam" has decided to launch same-island attacks against my capital and my wine colony.

The only odd thing about it is that his military score is 900, while mine is 3900. Maybe he's just bored. I sent him the following note:
  2. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

LOL! Slinger zerg!
  3. SixofNine

Heh, you called it.
  4. jimeez

jimeez Thread Killer

Oh do please post his response...if he sends one.
  5. SixofNine

What I'm giving him is counter-attacks. Then I might actually send him some crystal.
  6. jimeez

jimeez Thread Killer

Want me to add some fuel to your fire? Not that you need any....
  7. Brazbit

Brazbit Nah... It can't be.

That is just funny. You would think he would have at least killed your token slinger.
  8. SixofNine

He's done a little more work on defense. I probed his "Quarry" town and it has 60 Swords, 50 Phalanx, 5 Cooks, and 95 Slingers.

Yeah, my one unbuffed unit. :p He's a relic of the days when you could attack a town to find out its defenses in the combat report, even if you got wiped out in the first round.
  9. SixofNine

That's weird. The interim combat report said that his town "Quarry" had all of those troops, but the final says that he only has 33 slingers. His wine town has some more troops.

Feel free to do whatever. He's probably willing to trade any resource for crystal at a 2 to 1 ratio.

He's player Ikaraim with marble town Quarry on 26:93 and wine town Vines on 25:94.
  10. Copzilla

Offensive power 239 or so vs. 31,000 defensive power. That's like Jamaica invading mainland USA.
  11. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

We workin' on dat, mon!
  12. Stiofan

Stiofan Master Po

I'm so jealous, I can barely get a friggin spy to probe me once a month.
  13. SixofNine

What a maroon this guy is, though I suspect that language might be an issue. I actually called off my retaliatory attacks to try to talk some sense into him, and told him that I would trade him for the crystal he wants.

This has morphed into a conversation in he says "Where is my crystal? I groan and tell him to trade for it. His most recent response was "Why?" :holyshit:

He seems to be building up his military, too. Could get interesting.
  14. MNeedham73

MNeedham73 Well-Known Member

15. Copzilla

Flatten him, Seid. You've already been provoked, why let him build his military? I'd pound him like Sir J and I pounded my little girlfriend up in his neck of the woods.
  16. Piobaireachd

Piobaireachd Full Member

Yeah, what ever happened to that luser?
  17. Copzilla

He went on vacation and never returned. I pulled up stakes and came home. My girlfriend left me, and I feel a country song coming on.
  18. Brazbit

He also has these two towns:Sulfur (26,94) Cristal Mine (27,94)I would not turn my back on this guy too long. He is a moron but potentially a problem down the road. Better to deal with it now I say.
  19. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

Yeah, he's at 1100 now. Better pound the snot out of him. He's many hours away from me, but I could start hitting him if you like.

20. Brazbit

Research Levels:

<TABLE class=reportTable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=unitname>Seafaring</TD><TD class=count>- Greek Fire</TD></TR><TR><TD class=unitname>Economy</TD><TD class=count>- Spirit Level</TD></TR><TR><TD class=unitname>Military</TD><TD class=count>- Siege</TD></TR><TR><TD class=unitname>Science</TD><TD class=count>- Invention</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Typical moron. Almost all offense very little defense. Huge city level to wall discrepancy. As you can see he has very few troop & ship designs available to him.

This is the type of snot that left unchecked shows up a few weeks from now with hundreds of troops and probably will still loose but will be back again later with even more fodder.

Troops in Quarry (26:93)
    Slinger 31
    Swordsman 59
    Cook 6

Fleets in Quarry
    Ram-Ship 2
    Flamethrower 5

City Level 14
    Wall Level 9
    Port Level 11 <---- :happy: Woot Bleed The Sucker Dry! :happy:

Troops in Vines (25:94)
    Slinger 14
    Swordsman 101 <--- :haha: Probably getting ready to try again
    Phalanx 4
    Ram 9
    Cook 8

Fleets in Vines
    Ram-Ship 6
    Flamethrower 7
    Ballista Ship 6

City Level 13
    Wall Level 9
    Port level 11 :dreamy:

Troops in Cristal Mine (27:94)
    Swordsman 45

Fleets in Cristal Mine
    Ballista Ship 7

City Level 12
    Wall Level 5
    Port Level 9 :D

Sulfur (26:94) is only a level 5 town, my spy wass caught due to the small size of the city.