1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Ikariam] Trade requests

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by Sam, May 29, 2008.

1. Sam

Sam Cute and cuddly!

Trade requests

I noticed we did not have a specific thread for this, so I though I would start one.

I have 400 sulfer to spare. I need marble or glass either one would be nice. Although the marble is more pressing right now as I need it to be able to make a new colony.

2. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

I can send you 100 marble in a straight-up trade.

3. Sir Joseph

Sir Joseph Registered User

How do I trade? Whenever I click on transfer goods it just lets me give away my own stuff. Right now I can't upgrade because I don't have anything other than gold and wood and I can't mine for sulfur because I'm still waiting for my wealth to complete. I have wood available if anybody needs.

4. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

Ditto here. Have lots of wood, and need wine in the worst way so I can get a tavern built.

5. Elspeth

Elspeth Beware the Fire Dragon

Need marble. Have wood and some wine

6. Domh

Domh Full Member

Woot! Jimeez, thanks for the marble!

I have some wood to spare... how do I send it over?

7. jimeez

jimeez Thread Killer

Click on world view. Navigate to my island by entering my coordinates (21:35). Click on my island (Viafios). Then click on my town (Cumberland). Once you have my town highlighted, you'll see some choices on the left side of the screen. One of them should be Transport Goods.

8. jimeez

jimeez Thread Killer

Els, 150 more marble on its way. Even up wine exchange would be nice. :thumbsup:

:lol: There is a town on your island named "Chlamydia".

9. Stiofan

Stiofan Master Po

Have wine, but need marble and/or crystal. But I'm so far away I don't know how long it would take to trade with anyone. I have about 300 wine available since I took my peons off it and are having them make gold for my first colony.

10. MNeedham73

MNeedham73 Well-Known Member

Whatever you do, don't raid it!!! :rofl:

11. Domh

Domh Full Member

I think I need to finish up researching Expansion first? The option is not there on your island yet... :(

12. Sam

Sam Cute and cuddly!

OK, I sent you 100 sulfer. Please send the marble to Rum Bay on Llaleos[27:82].

13. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

On its way.

14. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

Okay, in about one day, I'm going to be done upgrading my governors and have corruption eliminated. I have 3 colonies I'll be trying to push to level 8 or so before colonizing again. So I'll have wine, marble and crystal all under production, and should be clear to start heavily trading with any allies. I'll be looking to kick up the military capability, so will need sulfur, and probably wood.

A day or two before trades, but should be big production then...

15. Biker

I have sulfur cranked up to about 22 per hour right now and it's pouring in. Could definitely use some wine/marble/crystal when you're ready.

16. cmhbob

cmhbob Did...did I do that? Staff Member

Need crystal at Corinth, on Blynios[49:70]. Need wine too, but crystal is more important right now.

Can offer wood, marble, sulfur, or some combination.

17. MNeedham73

I can send you 200 crystal, Bob.

You can split marble and sulfur. Send to [53:3] Bristol please :)

18. cmhbob

cmhbob Did...did I do that? Staff Member

Thanks, Mike. 100 each marble and sulfur on the way.

22h 42m 24s :eek:

19. MNeedham73

Yeah I know. I'm out in BFE lol.

20. Biker

OK. I'm desperate for Marble at this point. Need Vino and Crystal as well. Have over 500 sulfur that I can dispatch immediately.