1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Ikariam] Sir J Attacked

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by cmhbob, Jun 18, 2008.

1. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

He built some more swords in ICU. I killed 27 of them overnight, there's now 7 left from my combat report. I'm going back in to pound on them a while. His military score climbed to a whopping 150, so I'm concerned... NOT.

2. Sir Joseph

Sir Joseph Registered User

The question is where is he getting them from? If we keep pounding him, how does he go from 0 to 150?

3. Copzilla

He's building them. He's farming up the sulfur and wood and making them. They're not expensive, you know.

It'll take quite a while to wear him down. But the good news is that every time we kill a slinger, or a swordsman, or whatever, he cannot replace them without tapping on his population, which is also dying from getting pillaged. We are absolutely devastating his infrastructure. Unfortunately, you cannot eliminate someone by pounding them to dust. We can only kill population until his budget goes negative, and his troops start deserting.

BTW, I totally emptied silop, killing the last 4 slingers.

4. Sir Joseph

OK, thanks for that. I'll hit him some more when I get home tonight.

5. Copzilla

Just sent to him -
    "You know, it upsets me that you won't talk to me. I mean, you're not being a very good girlfriend. All this swordsman killing and I can't even get a kiss from you."

6. jimeez

jimeez Thread Killer

7. Copzilla

LOLOLOLOL!!!

He built up a big pile of slingers. Sir J sent in an attack, and all those slingers were giving him crap, until my garrison showed up. Ooops.

8. Sir Joseph

Yeah, I saw that! I have a blockade for a short bit just to see if he's sending things out to his other colonies.

9. Copzilla

Recall your blockade, so I can hit him again. I want the ones that got away.

10. Sir Joseph

OK, port's free.

11. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

So what's the latest?

SM

12. Sir Joseph

As of now his military score is 0. When I pillage I get a little bit back but nothing major. Two of his colonies are land attacks so it's cheaper for me to pillage so I'll keep doing that every so often just to keep him down.

13. Copzilla

Yeah, he hasn't built a single troop in over 24 hours. I think he's quit, or else he decided to simply accept the protrusions being slammed into his orifices. I'm going to go to New Orleans for the weekend, and when I come back, if nothing has changed, I'm going to uproot and pull my guys back home.

See? The SURGE WORKS!

14. Sir Joseph

Here's his latest comment:
    He attacked me with three swordsmen. :)

15. Copzilla

Well, I'm back home after the weekend in New Orleans, I'll hammer him some more.

16. Sir Joseph

He just attacked me but lost. He attacked with 140 slingers and 100 swordsmen. He lost after round 4 with 41 slingers and 34 swordsmen remaining. After he sent me the message, I upped some phalanxes, all I lost was 8 archers, 4 swordsmen and 2 phalanxes.

17. Copzilla

I just busted his remaining troops up, killed about half of what was left. That's gotta suck, to go from 240 troops down to about 40 in the space of about an hour.

18. Brazbit

Brazbit Nah... It can't be.

Yes but those 240 have crap for stats. It is like trying to break down a wall by throwing pebbles at it. While you will probably never actually break through it you theoretically could toss enough at it that they will eventually pile up and become a ramp over the wall but there are far better ways of accomplishing your goal. This guys is a moron. If he has enough time and resources to build up that many troops he could build fewer decent ones and risk actually accomplishing something.