1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Ikariam] Sir J Attacked

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by cmhbob, Jun 18, 2008.

1. Sir Joseph

Sir Joseph Registered User

My haul is nothing so it's probably not worth it for you to spend money on a pillage. For me, since two of his cities are on my island, the cost is much less, but I still don't make it up. (At least I don't make it up financially, I make it up by knowing I'm destroying him. :) )

2. Piobaireachd

Piobaireachd Full Member

Have you heard from him?

3. Sir Joseph

Nope. But he's not marked as inactive yet.

-edit- I just got a response: "enjoy the rest of the pillage. its your last ;]"

4. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

Keep pounding him. Pound him forever. Keep building your military, thrash him forever and ever. Don't give him an inch. When his military score starts to climb, find his troops or ships, destroy them.

5. Copzilla

Oh crap, Sir J, I busted your fleet up... hehe, dueling blockades. Sorry... :/

6. Sir Joseph

Yeah, I just saw that. I thought you were out of the battle. :) I got scared for a second, thought he had a hidden colony or something. Then I was like, "lucky for me it was just friendly fire." :)

I just noticed that icu is selling over 4,000 marbles. I don't think there's a way to get that without a sale and a blockade.

7. Copzilla

His military score is back up to about 200. We need to crush those troops. I'm sending pillage at silop, blockade at icu. Feel free to launch another attack elsewhere.

8. Copzilla

Attack at silop killed 65 slingers, left 68 still alive, headed back now to finish the job. That's like wasting 65 of his villagers and stealing 2500 wood, as that's what it cost him to make them. I lost 2 gunners. Oh well. I might have to send reinforcements after a couple of weeks of terrorizing him.

9. jimeez

jimeez Thread Killer

Please keep the updates coming. I am enjoying this immensely. :clap:

10. Piobaireachd

Piobaireachd Full Member

Me too!

11. Copzilla

Okay, another attack at silop got 45 more slingers killed, another 44 remaining. So he's building them as fast as he can, I'm murdering them by the hundreds now. I just send another attack at icu to see if he has built up his slingers there, and will report back.

He has no chance at winning this. Killing a hundred slingers is like killing a hundred of your villagers. You cannot sustain those kinds of losses for any longer than a few days before your town begins to buckle from loss of earning power.

Sir J, just keep your ships in port. If he has any ships being built, they're to terrorize you. I'd prefer to see you defensive with the navy. I'll crush anything he sends at me.

12. Copzilla

Oh, BTW guys, he didn't have a clue when I first hammered him. I got no mails, nothing. Before, when he was attacking Sir J and I sent some long distance, he was sending all kinds of messages talking shit. This time - nothing. I'm systematically taking him smooth apart, and he's desperately trying to build anything at all to mount a resistance of some sort. And it's shut his mouth.

In case you haven't logged on and seen the message to everyone, I sent a little trash talk at him after killing his ass so badly.

"You know, I was going to just beat your brains in once for being a douche, and then stop. But since you keep talking that trash and haven't learned to play nice, I think I'll keep pounding on you. I've got 4 million gold and nothing else to do with it.

You're gonna be my girlfriend. Oooo, more slingers... ooooo, ahhhhhh..."

13. Piobaireachd

Piobaireachd Full Member

Schweeet!

I'd love to help, but I'm out in the boonies. It would take days to get there.

14. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

Yeah, it would take troopships 21 hours to get there for me, and warships about three days!

SM

15. Copzilla

His town icu had only 9 slingers left, and they're now dead. Sir J, you might want to send 3 or 4 pillages at it just to collect some wine, each trip is giving about 150. That's not a lot, but it stacks up after 5 pillages a day.

Heading back to silop. That seems to be where he spent a motherlode on slingers. I'll bet he started building 500 and now he can't stop them. LOL

16. Sir Joseph

Thanks, I'll send a pillage to ICU. He still has lots of marble available for sale, it's a shame you can't get those.

17. Sir Joseph

ICU has around 60 swordsman.

18. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

Holding troops in reserve, is he? :)

SM

19. Sir Joseph

Well, he has far fewer at this point in time. :)

20. Copzilla

He had 24 in there when I arrived. He has 10 left now.

I lost a gunner. We're holding ceremonies for him now. He threw himself on a sword when one of Stanley's swordsmen threw it into the loaded transport vessel, saving the lives of maybe 50 of my troops. We're giving him the Veracruz Medal of Valor.