1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Ikariam] Sir J Attacked

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by cmhbob, Jun 18, 2008.

1. Sir Joseph

Sir Joseph Registered User

Thanks. On illville, I think I'm good. On my main town, I'm just sitting the blockade out building more ships and soldiers. I started to just attack him to see what he has, hopefully by tomorrow night, I should be able to destroy him on both towns.

2. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

I'm going to nuke his fleet for him, when my colony arrives. It will take about 2 days for that to all happen, but it should be amusing.

30 ballista are a whole lot of nothing for my armada. ;)

3. jimeez

jimeez Thread Killer

Gah! I wish this wasn't so damn far away from me. I want in on the ass whoopin'!

4. Sir Joseph

Here is his response to my question why he was attacking me:

What's interesting is my military score is ~1000 and his is ~299.

5. Sir Joseph

The stupid thing is that while we can destroy all his forces, his cities still stand. We can't get in there and destroy it or occupy it and take it over, which would be the nice thing to do.

6. Copzilla

Well, that's why you keep raping him every day once I flatten his military into dust. You'll need about a dozen ships at least, and probably a hundred troops, and just stay on his ass. Kill each city 6 times a day. Blockade him so he can't shuttle troops back and forth.

My colony arrives in about 8 hours. The reinforcements will be a day or so behind that. So within two days the ass-pounding commences. Once I'm done whipping his ass, I'm going to uproot that colony and bring them home, so you'll want to be busting his chops indefinitely. I mean from now until the end of time.

7. Sir Joseph

I doubt you'll need much. His main city has almost nothing. I just lost a fight with him, I sent over some units, and his remaining forces (what it shows in the battle screen) is 7 swords, 3 archers and 22 slingers. His last blockade on my colony was with a couple of flamethrowers and catapults. His colony is a poor pillage, but at least it's over land with only one slinger going out. I'm still building my units just in case he has some secret city we don't know about.

8. Piobaireachd

Piobaireachd Full Member

That's why 12-year old dipshits shouldn't have unsupervised access to the Internet.

9. Sam

Sam Cute and cuddly!

Colony is down, and troops are on the way. Town name: Launchpad.

Oops, this is Copz... don't know why Sam is auto-logged onto my 'puter.

10. Sir Joseph

Thanks and welcome to my part of town.
    You should have an easy time destroying him. I fought him last night, and although I lost, I fought him for 7 rounds and left him with mostly nothing to defend himself with. I did not want to attack his fleet or blockade him as I didn't want to interfere with your ships coming in.

11. Copzilla

Oh it'll still be a bit. My travel time is like a day and 4 hours, so go ahead, do whatever you want.

12. Copzilla

Update, my fleet will take considerably longer. The troops arrive in a day or so. The fleet of 41 ships arrives in 2 days.

Gonna be interesting to bust him up. My fleet is modernized, all upgraded flameships, and I'll outnumber him considerably. Kinda fun setting everything up. Since I haven't received any snotty mails, I'm reasonably certain he has no clue.

13. Sir Joseph

Are you going after all his towns or just his main one?
    Your fleet should just steamroll right over him.

14. Copzilla

I'm going to simultaneously flatten everything he has. Then I'm going to pillage him like 5 more times in a row in order to demolish his population. You should do the same. It'll take a week for his population to grow back, let alone form any kind of military. He'll be bankrupt.

I'm only seeing 3 towns. Is that all he has?

15. Sir Joseph

I only know of two, silop and illville. Illville as of last night was pillageable with a slinger, silop had around 20-30 troops (slingers, etc.).

When you pillage the population decreases? I thought you just take supplies. That's good to know.

16. Copzilla

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it kills off some of the populace.

17. Copzilla

His military score is now zero. His fleet is a pile of toothpicks. Tear him apart nonstop, Sir J. I'm bringing my troops home, this ain't no Iraq.

His other city is named icu (lower case), on Onayos[27:8].

18. Sir Joseph

Thanks! I started pillaging him last night again, and I can see the haul getting less and less. :)

19. Copzilla

Alright, well, I was going to blockade him for 8 hours and get a couple of pillages in, but with his military at zero, you can just destroy him at will with anything. Hit each city 6 times a day, pound his population flat. Don't give him an ounce of quarter, from here on out, ever.

20. Copzilla

Oh, and his 30 ballista ships cost me one flame ship and one ballista ship. My military commanders tell me the captains and crews were rescued by the other 39 ships that were destroying the harbor. ;)