1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If It's Worse in a Bikini, I Guess Naked is Completely Out of the Question

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by Coot, Dec 20, 2002.

1. Coot

Coot Passed Away January 7, 2010

The University of Michigan has run a study that shows women score lower on math tests when they're dressed in swimsuits. It seems that preoccupation with their appearance robs mental processing power.

Conversely, the same tests showed that men score about the same no matter how they're dressed
    Story Here.

2. HaYwIrE

HaYwIrE Banned

Would this explain why there are so many dumb blonde jokes?

Seriously. One would think that, generally speaking, blondes are more pre-occupied with their looks than women with most any other hair color. Blonde hair dye is certainly the highest selling color.

I dunno. Makes sense to me. Don't really give a shit if I get flamed for "<i>hair profiling</i>" either. :_

3. Violet1966

Violet1966 Stand and Deliver Staff Member

You hair biggot hairaphobe you!!! ;)

Yeah I don't think I'd be able to absorb much if I was pre occupied with what I was wearing or how I looked all the time. You have to wonder what kind of people would show up for such a study anyway? LOL Like maybe they thought this was going to make them a movie star? ;)

4. midranger4

midranger4 Banned

Haywire you kill me man LOL :)

At least you didn't say that blonde hair is more prominent amongst liberals then conservatives :)

PS. I am partial to blondes whether they be liberal, conservative or bleached :)