1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I was willing to wait and see, but now?????

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by Biker, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

Please. Both sides are acting like spoiled 6 year olds who refuse to get up off their ass and do their chores. There's been absolutely no compromise on EITHER side, nor has there been one offered.

Yet you think the Republicans acting in the worst way possible is perfectly acceptable. That is complete and utter bullshit.

MemphisMark and ShinyTop like this.
  2. Susan Addams

Susan Addams Unregistered User

Mark, I would agree with your post except for one thing. The Democrats are not winning.

Main Street and Wall Street are doing just fine. Fuck the rest.

People are working and investors are making profits. Who really gives a damn what the 3 branches are doing?

In a way the school shooting was a good thing, only because it put the Washington pity party off the news for several hours.

Allene likes this.
  3. MemphisMark

MemphisMark Old School Conservative

You got me there. Read my signature. I'm sure you can figure out what I want to do about that problem of both parties.

Susan Addams likes this.
  4. Susan Addams

Susan Addams Unregistered User

The two political parties can go have animal sex as far as I am concerned. The RNC in no way shared in Trump's victory, in truth they would have had any other participant in the debates to have succeeded.]

HRC bought her nomination. She's pissed because money cannot buy the hearts of heartland America, yet at the same time not only thought she could buy America, she thought she had done it. She still thinks she was cheated.

I mean come on, I'm a woman, and you think I would vote for a woman over a man just because I'm a woman and HRC is a woman, so I'd vote gender instead of voting my brains?

HRC disrespects all women if she thought it was all about gender and she thought every woman in America would vote for her.

Hey HRC, get a clue. Have a loving relationship with a candle holder. Good luck with your hubby Bill. Good luck with your thinking you somehow had something to give America.

In fact you took foreign money to sell all our nuclear materiel to them.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
    cdw and Allene like this.
  5. MemphisMark

MemphisMark Old School Conservative

25%. But who's counting? :D