1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I got busted!

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by IamZed, Aug 9, 2003.

1. Fiona

Fiona Veteran Member

Well I wasn't complaining.. just mentioning... perhaps I misunderstood.. I thought the first offense was a week.. which was up yesterday...no? that's okay... just if you keep me in here longer...... toss me some oil huh? our skins gettin dry... Yeah! that's it ;)

2. Fiona

Fiona Veteran Member

and do let us out soon, Frodo and I have an online honeymoon awaiting :love: although the confines of your very nice jail have been "inspiring" :Aria:

3. melpomene

melpomene Banned

ah phooey ...................start a REVOLUTION i say

*mel walks around in militant feminist uniform, banging and shouting, stomp - stomp - stomp* rofl

:thumbsup:

Smacks Biker on the head with her cane

4. Frodo Lives

Frodo Lives to hit it!

:blush: :love:

I think my time is up. Where is the officer to whom I pay my restitution?

5. melpomene

melpomene Banned

phooey restitution.............REVOLUTION

*bangs Biker on his noggin' again* rofl

6. Fiona

Fiona Veteran Member

Come Frodo, let us go and be free to embark on our honeymoon..... (I'm starting anew thread)

7. melpomene

melpomene Banned

omg you aint Fi?

who would you go on a Honeymoon with? thread :nut:

8. Fiona

Fiona Veteran Member

nooooooooooooooooooooooo :p

9. Frodo Lives

Frodo Lives to hit it!

Me and Fiona are married online. Don't you remember? I think it is in the 'Who would you marry thread'

10. Fiona

Fiona Veteran Member

she was teasing me darlin ;) I started the who would you marry thread... so she teased "who would you go on a honeymoon with" yadda yadda

:p mel

11. Robert Harris

Robert Harris Passed Away Aug. 19, 2006

Problem with a honeymoon is that when it is over you are atuck going home with that lump on the other side of the bed. So, how about if the ladies start a new thread?

Who would you have a one-night stand with?

That one would be interesting as all get out.

Or are you all afraid to tell the truth? :)

12. Fiona

Fiona Veteran Member

what's the difference robert... rofl if we have a one night stand they end up stayin forever ;) and quit crapping on my honeymoon :p