1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I got busted!

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by IamZed, Aug 9, 2003.

1. IamZed

IamZed ...

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Is the first time this has happened? I knew it was possible, but well, oh well, I am busted. My avatar has been modified. I am busted. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

2. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

<a href="http://www.globalaffairs.org/forum/showthread.php?postid=136591#post136591" target="blank">**cough**</a>. ;)

3. BigDeputyDog

BigDeputyDog Straight Shootin Admin Staff Member

Way to go, Zed!! :thumbsup:

;)

BDD... :{)

4. Robert Harris

Robert Harris Passed Away Aug. 19, 2006

I just noticed that mel also has been busted. These damned cops are getting abusive. Time to cakll the ACLU to get you guys sprung! :)

5. Techie2000

Techie2000 The crowd would sing:

Robert and I can be the lawyers for the ACLU...:)

6. Coot

Coot Passed Away January 7, 2010

*Sigh* Okay, we have a consultant and a very bright high school kid impersonating ACLU lawyers, and yet nowhere on the site do I see the click heels 3 times disclaimer...Starbuck's anyone?

7. BigDeputyDog

heh... heh... heh...

8. Biker

Oooooooooooooo! Robert, I'd watch those claims about abusive cops. **snicker**

9. pcysmith

pcysmith Paula

Okay, I give. What's with all this <I>busted</I> stuff?:cop:

10. Biker

Oh BDD!

11. Robert Harris

Robert Harris Passed Away Aug. 19, 2006

Oh, pc. You may think you are being subtle but it seems pretty clear that what you really are after is sharing a cell with Zed. Lucky guy. :)

12. IamZed

IamZed ...

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Im afraid your going to find out. It has been possible to hash anothers avatar on this site for some time. we will all go broke playing this game, but it will be fun. Immagin the avatars that you would like to assignee to people. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

13. Frodo Lives

Frodo Lives Luke, I am NOT your father!

Welcome to the club, Zed.

Lol.

14. melpomene

melpomene Banned

What the hell is going on with my avatar?

:huh:

and whoever is playing with my avatar, this is for you

:kissmy:

:cop:

15. Biker

Guess that's 2 weeks.

16. BigDeputyDog

Wonder what a "double busted" avatar would look like??? rofl

17. IamZed

IamZed ...

Oh if I had more GA bucks Id invent double busted just for you BDD. Well maybe not, I am not as skilful with graphics.

18. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Terrific idea. A very light one and something people can have fun with. I know the moderators are. ;)

19. IamZed

IamZed ...

Pcysmith, I tried to warn you. We have a big gun in town, and hes busting people right and left. We shall see what we shall see.

20. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

Let this be a lesson to all you police impersonators out there, durnit! :cop: