1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I evidently do not have permission to send PMs

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Susan Addams, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Susan Addams

Susan Addams Unregistered User

I would like to have access to Members Only areas. I'm an adult and I have no problem with NSFW posts.

I can't find any way to contact admins to request admission.

It appears my ability to send PMs is locked out...

2. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

New members have certain "restrictions" until they've made a few posts. This is an "anti-spam" measure to prevent abuses.

3. mitretnuh

mitretnuh New Member

4. Susan Addams

Thanks mitretnuth! I guess you know I'm not a spammer by now. :)

I've been looking for a good political discussion forum. I've been a member of this yuck site called City-Data and if you added all the mental power on their forum the sum would barely power up an insect. ;)

5. Susan Addams

Actually I want to send a PM and either I don't have permission to use PMs yet or can't find the right area.

Could somebody please help me with that? I would like to ask our staff a question rather than post it in public.

Strike that. I think I figured it out. I was looking for "PM" and evidently the correct term is "conversation."

It appears that I successfully created a convo with my intended victim, er, I mean my intended recipient! ;)

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017