1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Don't Know...

Discussion in 'Society and Culture' started by Sierra Mike, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

2. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Fuck him. Know when you are not wanted, dipshit.

3. Allene

Allene Registered User

I think twice was enough.

4. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

Guess he got the hint.

Romney announces he will not run for president in 2016 | Fox News

5. Sierra Mike

Looking at the field right now, though, I don't see anyone with the chops or marquee value to stave off a Clinton run. Which gives me a sad.

6. Sierra Mike

Except for maybe Jeb, I should add. Which means choosing between two liberal candidates, one of which just isn't an outright Communist...yet.

7. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

Republicans have a deep roster of good, substantive candidates, but their primary season tends to be a little loony. Each of us might not like some (or all) of the decent candidates, in part or in whole, but they are there, starting with the governors and finishing with a couple of senators. But look for history to repeat itself and witness primary season infatuation with deus ex machina saviors unburdened by any experience in getting elected and governing.

At least Palin seems to have disqualified herself, even among the most faithful, with her acid trip speech in Iowa.

One thing the Republicans have going for them is that if Hillary gets caught in bed with a live girl or a dead boy (gender reversal of an old joke :) ), who is left? Native American Elizabeth Warren? Biden??????

8. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Is there a link to this?

9. SixofNine

ethics likes this.
  10. SixofNine

11. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

ethics likes this.