1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How will you vote tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by ethics, Nov 4, 2002.

1. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Yes please!

They are predicting less than 36% of the registered voters this year though. Pathetic, to say the least.
  2. Robert Harris

Robert Harris Passed Away Aug. 19, 2006

NO, NO, NO.

3. btdude

btdude Veteran Member

LOL @ Robert. Well, I was trying to be open. But, I agree with that. I just want the Senate to maintain, that is all I want. The bonus would be that the House picks up 7 seats.
  4. mikeky

mikeky Member

It's raining over much of the mid and deep south. I'm sure that won't help the turn out.
  5. jfcjrus

jfcjrus Veteran Member

I know that it's not fair to say Democrats spend my tax dollars and Republicans don't. They ALL seem to spend enough of my money to fund their favorite projects.
    So, I, for one, would like to see more than, what did you predict? 36% voter turnout?
    Thats pathetic.

Whether folks agree with me or not, I'd like to know that more than 36% are giving it an effort. Anything less than 90% is very sad.
    How can you even have a debate, if only 36% of people respond?

Just goes to prove my personal observation. That is, that most of the politicians we have in office today, are there due to the fact that most people think they're all the same (crooks), and don't give a shit.
    (I really don't totally feel that way, but it does make for a a good debate!)

Some testament to a Democracy, or a Republic, or whatever..

Oh, well.
    May the lesser of the evils win.