1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to watch American Netflix from Anywhere.

Discussion in 'Society and Culture' started by anajames, Oct 25, 2018.

1. anajames

anajames Full Member

The Irony that American Netflix library is one of the biggest and has got amazing content in comparison to the Netflix libraries available over the regions Netflix is available in.

Sadly, the libraries are region-specific which means if you are in Canada you will be watching the Canadian Library or if you are in the UK.

So, if anyone needs to watch a recent specific library, the person needs to use a VPN or proxy. Unfortunately, Netflix has been blocking VPN and proxy services.

During a recent research on this issue, I managed to view some Netflix VPN services that still and work perfectly to access Netflix regional libraries from anywhere.

One of the best recommended is the ExpressVPN service, followed by NordVPN and PureVPN.

I have tried and tested with ExpressVPN since they have the 30-day money back guarantee, so I decided why not give it a try.

Only, task a user needs to perform is to connect to a US server in Washington and it allows access to the US library. Quite simple isn't it?

Hence, it is quite sure that a way out to watch Netflix region based library is possible with the help of a VPN but some selected few.