1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to type in 360 degrees??

Discussion in 'Bits & Bytes' started by EricaZ98, Jan 25, 2003.

1. EricaZ98

EricaZ98 Veteran Member

In photoshop, how to you type in 360? I am trying to type "That 1 Bar & Grill" in circle form but it isnt coming out right. I need it to say That Bar on top part of circle, with 1 in middle of cicrle and & Grill at bottom part of circle. The stupid warp text only goes to 100 and it makes the text fat at certain parts, which I dont want

2. mrRT

mrRT Tech Mod

Here ya go Syd.

Its really easy to do with the Warp Text option

Check out this LINK and let me know if you need any help with it

:)

p.s....... hope you PS version is above 5.5 as this is only available from there on. If not and you are using 5.5 let me know as we have a some other ways to accomplish the same thing

3. mikeky

mikeky Member

Nice link mrRT; I've wondered myself how to do that.

4. Sharondippity

Sharondippity Sweetness and Light

I think it'd be too hot to type anything in 360 degrees

ba dum dum

5. EricaZ98

EricaZ98 Veteran Member

haha ..

thnx for link BTW :)

6. mrRT

mrRT Tech Mod

:) :) :) :)

7. Meteor Dive

Meteor Dive Registered User

There are lot's of ways to make text typed on a 360 paths. In PSP, usually we would apply a vector layer with circle path to run the text on. You can also write each letter on seperate layer, and make use of the rotate tool with the fixed anchor point much in the same function with Paint Shop Pro and take each letter and rotate around to your desire.

Just some fun stuff to play around :)
    He I just made circle path, and applied feather/hotwaxing. For the shadow, I made selection of the text and filled it with bone white on a seperate layer and use the deformation tool and stretched it to give some perspectiveness to the shadow and give it a 1.00 gaussian blur.