1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to properly fight a war in Iraq (Serious/Funny)

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by Techie2000, Nov 24, 2002.

1. Techie2000

Techie2000 The crowd would sing:

I think we should not invade Iraq with soldiers, but with news reporters. I mean those people can find anyone. Walters got an interview with Fidel, how hard can it be to get one with Hussein or Bin Laden? Just give her a pistol and we're all set. Instead of bombing them with bombs, how about TV sets? A TV set in every home. Our special operations forces (the TV news reporters) can setup antennae to broadcast to these TV stations. We can then give them information, reports, and football (we will spare them from the Soaps) to watch. They can then begin to understand us, our culture, and realize what a bad person Saddam is. Finally to determine who gets to keep the country everyone against Saddam, goes on one team, and everyone for him on the other (Iraqi citizens, and US special forces are the only ones playing). What are they playing? Football! It'll be the worlds biggest game of football. The winner gets the country, the losers get sent home (in the case of Saddam supporters Home would probably be caves somewhere) and everybody gets in the Guiness Book of World Records. Information is the ultimate weapon, lets use it.

2. mike

mike mesmerized

Not a bad idea-I vote we send in Michael Moore first, with an american flag right about where center of mass would be.......

3. Advocat

Advocat Viral Memes a Speciality Staff Member

4. ditch

ditch Downunder Member

Nice tits Mike.:thumbsup:

5. mikepd

mikepd Veteran Member