1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to change GA threading?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Copzilla, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

So you two were NOT using Blaze, but were using the default style?

I had turned the default style off and had set Blaze as the forced default.

2. Allene

Allene Registered User

Well you guys just made my evening. It's nice to know I'm not the only good person who experiences bad computer karma. No, I haven't been having that problem at all, probably because I didn't bother with any of that "skin" stuff, but I am perfectly capable of getting myself into no end of other trouble.

3. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

Hey, he has an epiphany...

I WAS set on default style. What I was receiving was the Xeno baseline graphics, and the screwed up threading.

I tried Xeno. It showed me Xeno baseline graphics, and the threading worked properly.

I tried Blaze. Threading worked properly, with the Blaze and GA custom graphics.

I switched back to default. It screwed up again.

This is not a browser issue, obviously.

4. Biker

No, but you shouldn't be able to select the default style, either. I have that turned off. Xeno framework is the framework for the Blaze style and isn't a style at all. I have a bug report submitted as the only style users should be able to use is Blaze.

5. Copzilla

Might be because I am a site admin?

6. Biker

Apparently Andy was able to select it as well. Unless he just tried to switch it while I had it on for testing.

But yes, as an admin, you probably could select it. And that's by design. Should see an asterisk next to Default. That means it's not a selectable style for users.

7. Copzilla

I'm still seeing a "default style" in there. I have it set now to (Use default style: Blaze), but I'm still seeing a specific "Default style" still in the list. That's the one I WAS on when everything was messing up.

Look -

choices.jpg

8. Biker

I just tested with regular permissions and saw the Default style. Going to shake the tree with the devs and find out why it's doing this.