1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[SWTOR] HOUSING!

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by Andy, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I just found this, there re Strongholds for sale at the Imperial Fleet in the Stronghold vendor section, go to the hologram offering a quest for strongholds and get the quest, then buy a stronghold.

I found on Twitter today they are having a sale on the basic stronghold on Dromund Kass for 4 credits. (Normally several thousand)

Star Wars: The Old Republic | News Articles

Once bought and you get there you get a ton of stuff handed to you to free-form decorate, as well as expand on your house with extra wings, a garage, 2 stairways going upstairs and another storage room.(each around 200,000 credits)

I picked up a mailbox and storage locker along the way as well as an idol for each companion i have, and also got a mail later that gave me a stronghold decoration npc .

ethics likes this.
  2. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

You can port right back to the fleet or your ship for free as well, and it counts toward rest xp

3. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Yeah found this by accident. Crazy exp when you go to your SH the first time.

4. Elspeth

Elspeth Beware the Fire Dragon

Also any of your characters on that server can use the stronghold. Not tied to one character. And it can be either faction. You can also travel and look at other people's strongholds. Look at Yavin and Tatoonie. They are HUGE. My main on Harbringer is saving for one. 2.5 million credits

5. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

At the rate you accumulate credits, it shouldn't be difficult to save for one of the really big ones. Hell, with just a few days of playing, I've already accumulated over 300,000 credits (and have a Stronghold as well).