1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Home sweet home

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by Andy, Nov 4, 2007.

1. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Is this a good thread to talk/debate/make a decision about where our Kin house should be?

2. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

As far as my hunter is concerned, we could have it anywhere. :haha: Now, as far as the alt is concerned, I think the Shire is a good place for it as it's fairly central to all the rest of the world as it stands right now. I think the Bree housing stinks and as much as I love the elven housing, it's just too bloody far out of the way.

3. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

My take, since we have time to go still (another month+?)
    We should wait and see what book 12 brings as far as improvements for housing overall before we seriously worry bout it.

4. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

Just started doing quests in Angmar and it's not a fun place. Expect to ding 40 after I get home from work tonight, and maybe things will settle down a bit there. One thing's for sure, I sure don't like it at night with all the friggin' trolls!

5. Stiofan

Stiofan Master Po

There are no trolls in Angmar except in CD, Urugath, BD and the Rift (all behind the dread curtain). You must be thinking aobut the Trollshaws below Rivendale, and yes that place is full of them, especially if you get off the road for some of the quests.

Angmar makes the Trollshaws look like sesame street. It's just a dreary, depressing place, with the sky on fire and such. Give me a holler if you're on, I can help you get through 6.6 which will allow you to pass the dread barrier without dying, and open up the real nasty side. :)

Finally I can help people as they've been helping me with my alts!

As far as housing, we have time, and like I said, you guys can decide.

I'll try to be on most of the day today as work permits, anyone need help with anything, let me know. GA, Fornost, Dol Dinen, Tal Bruinen, etc.

OT, I scrounged up my mic and headset and downloaded Vent. I have no idea how to set it up though.

6. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Mel needs book 2 still, from 2.4 on. GA would be awesome but I think everyone can use that one. Some MAD loot there!

7. Stiofan

Stiofan Master Po

I need 2.3 on Dunk, but for GA I'll bring Hadili, I can still wipe in there even with him. Dunk wouldn't have a prayer.

I dropped some recipes in Biker's house, take a look - they are only tier 3 and 4.

Made Aquantance Rep level at Thorins. I can get into the Rep hall now but still need Friend level to buy any of the better stuff, and that will be awhile.

Put 5.1G down on a Mirrored chest armor. I know, I see something shiny and have to have it. We'll know by tomorrow if I get it, all the others in the AH are at 7g minimum. My other stuff is selling well so I should have it back in 2-3 days.