1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[SWTOR] Holy smokes!

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by Biker, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

After tearing through Chapter's 1 and 2, I've started concentrating on the additional side stories dealing with the Empire and the factions contained within.

Now.... Don't get me wrong, I do love a good fight, but man.... Some of the boss fights in these flashpoints are ridiculous! Granted, I don't expect to tank and spank all the time, but holy shit! Some of these fights are horrendous and LONG! (Not to mention the flashpoint itself takes a few hours. >.< )

2. Biker

It's official. I hate solo flashpoints. :banghead-72:

Got my butt handed to me in a boss fight, rez, and do a quick alt-tab to see what the fight mechanics are.

While I'm alt-tabbed out, the #$)(*&@#)(& flashpoint resets. 2 bloody hours down the drain. GAH!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Biker

There are still some aggravating glitches in the game that while, for the most part, can be ignored it's beyond aggravating when your companion just stands there like an idiot while you're getting your ass handed to you in a flashpoint.

I'm currently doing Directive 7 and clearing the entire flashpoint is a breeze until I get to Mentor. And that fight goes fine until the last CPU core is destroyed and I get nailed by that #$)(*&@#)(*& beam of his. And what's my healer doing? Standing there with his sword stuck up his hind end twiddling his thumbs whilst I'm getting roasted.

**sigh**

4. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I've only seen that once. I put my slave in passive then agressive again and he woke up.

5. Biker

Yeah, hard to get done in a timely manner when your health bar is quickly dwindling to nothing.

I had another flashpoint where the companion was playing dead through the majority of the instance. >.<