1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

He's Baaaaaack!

Discussion in 'Society and Culture' started by SixofNine, Aug 27, 2013.

1. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

At least until he self-destructs again: Keith Olbermann returns to ESPN with a five-night-per-week show at 11 PM on ESPN2.

Reviewer Lloyd Grove actually likes it, but if I'm up at 11 PM the last thing I'm looking for on TV is this, even if Olbermann returns to his sports-oriented ESPN roots and does a good job. I'd rather check out highlights on youtube.

Article excerpts:

2. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

You know, I'd be willing to watch it because he WAS an awesome sports analyst, but I can't get past his political meltdown. I mean, it's in the back of my mind, and will bother me despite the content of the show.

3. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

It's not that he was clueless on politics, it's that he is a real piece of shit as a human being. Even Liberals that worked with him despised him.

4. Arc

Arc Full Member

Really one could subject him to the most professional, deepest intellectual and psychological level of analysis or testing and produce a doctoral report or thesis of the results. It still couldn't sum as well or as relevantly accurately the simple statement that "he is a real piece of shit as a human being." Nothing could sum it up better.

5. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Haha, thanks Arc. It's true. Even Conservatives on my G+ wrote... well, here's an example. https://plus.google.com/115857586991499425081/posts/5mUNbEyT574

Sure, he was funny back when everyone thought that his TV personality extended from his true personality. No one knew it was the opposite!

Btw, if you guys want funny, we just snagged two of the best people from Canada in to FoxSports.

Canadian sportscasters Jay Onrait and Dan O’Toole a hit on Fox | Toronto Star

Simply awesome. I know many of you are not Hockey fans but one doesn't have to be to enjoy Jay's BOBROVSKY... Now Bobrovsky was a backup for Philly prior to last season. Here's the highlights when the atrocious team leaves the poor goalie to fend for himself. Hell, Jay MADE Bobrovsky so popular more people know who he is than ever before.

Side note, after GM traded Bobrovsky to Columbus -- the worst team in NHL -- Bobrovsky went on to win the Vezina trophy. THE MVP trophy for the season for goalies.