1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heads Up

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by ethics, Apr 14, 2011.

1. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Dear Valued BurstNET Customer

Between 04/14/2011 and 04/19/2011, we will be migrating services from one section of our datacenter to another. You are being contacted because your server www.globalaffairs.org is affected by this move.
    Downtime is expected to be minimal. If you find www.globalaffairs.org is inaccessible for over 20 minutes, please contact our Reboots Department by opening a ticket from https://support.burst.net or by emailing reboot@burst.net.

Thank You,

BurstNET Customer Service Department
  2. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

Wondered why the damned routers have been crap since last night. >.<
  3. Allene

Allene Registered User

That's what y'all get for not wishing me a happy birthday yesterday! I went and had a good one anyway! ;)

Seriously, I haven't noticed anything wrong, but I guess that's a behind-the-scenes thing. So now for fun begins. I hope we won't be down for a week.
  4. Morg

Morg The ultra-moderate

Happy b'day, friend Allene. :thumbsup:

May you have as many more as you wish. :happy: :happy:
  5. Allene

Allene Registered User

Thanks, Morg. I was just kidding, of course. I think I miss some people's birthdays because I usually go straight to "View New Content" and only occasionally to the main page where those notices are posted at the bottom of the screen. I used to go to the main page all the time years ago.
  6. cdw

cdw Ahhhh...the good life.

Allene! Happy Birthday!!!! :)
  7. Allene

Allene Registered User

Thank you, Cyd. I think the guys here felt that I was so old it would be impolite to mention I was having another birthday, LOL!

8. ethics

Wow. I missed one! Happy birthday! Hope it was a splash! :)
  9. Allene

Allene Registered User

Thanks, Leon, it was nice,

We should put the birthdays up at the top of the View New Content screen because I know I miss some of them when I am only going to New Content.

10. ethics

We will.

Forum will be totally revamped by the end of this year, I hope.
  11. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

There she goes making trouble again!
  12. Allene

Allene Registered User

13. Allene

Allene Registered User

Thanks. That will give Tom something to do. ;) Let's keep the color scheme though.