1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has Claire Checked in Lately?

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by Coot, Jan 3, 2003.

1. Coot

Coot Passed Away January 7, 2010

2. jamming

jamming Banned

I left a message for her on another site she frequents, her Dad is a smart fellow, he took a look at GA before he let her join. She will be OK Coot.

3. Coriolis

Coriolis Bob's your uncle

She was around today, so I suspect she is well.

http://www.globalaffairs.org/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5858

One of my neighbors is from Belgium. His home town got flooded big time. He was telling me that Verhofstadt was preparing a flood relief program (apparently promised in his campaign bid) that was finally to be launched sometime early in the new year... oops! I don't know anything beyond that, but perhaps Claire could tell us a bit more.

4. claire

claire Registered User

Don't worry Coot I am OK you'll have to stand me a little bit longer
    Actually they are important floods in Belgium but not as important as 2 years ago

The weather forecasts are good no more rain but temperatures below zero for a week.

Thanks again for asking if I was OK.I am living in Brussels.The city was almost unaffected by floods.

Regards

5. jamming

jamming Banned

See even little birdie's can fly in storms in Brussels, at least to get to the roofs of the building. ;)

6. mikepd

mikepd Veteran Member

We need to look out for our little birdies. They are very important for our future.

7. Coot

Coot Passed Away January 7, 2010

And a Good Little Birdie She Is. :happy:

8. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

She's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! ;)

9. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

Oh look! Biker's avatar has a little birdie too.

SM