1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Harvey Haz A Sad

Discussion in 'Society and Culture' started by Sierra Mike, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

Weinstein lives in the same town that I do, and I swear to God, if he hosts Obama again, I'm going to go postal. It shuts the entire place down.

That said, I also know where his properties are, and while I don't stalk the guy, I can state with a fair degree of confidence that he's full of shit. Yeah, he might not own a gun, but the paid security around his Beachside Drive residences sure does. He owns all the houses in that area, plus another one on the other side of town. Ever since his kid was born, he's apparently been doling out a pretty penny on a sizeable security footprint.

More of the "freedom for me, none for thee" ethos these scrotes cling to. If he was really serious about all this, he'd donate $75 million to, say, Mayors Against Illegal Guns or something...but it sounds like Harvey's more interested in getting rid of legal weapons. (Presumably, not those which protect him, of course.) Shucks.

Harvey Renounces Violent Movies...Until Tarantino Comes Up With a New Script

2. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soon as I heard this tool on Howard say that, I though, "Weinstein saying he's going to be anti gun now in his flicks is like Madonna saying she's now anti-slut and will now only publish Christian music and wear only burkas".

3. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

He's never going to be able to hold to it. He loves his cash flow too much. Hollywood is a bigger pit of lies than DC, and that takes some doing.