1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hamas issues worldwide appeal for funds

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by Pyrion, Dec 10, 2002.

1. Pyrion

Pyrion Liquid Metal Nanomorph

Story here.

Summarization: They need money to spread peace, contentment, Islam, and terrorism.

2. RRedline

RRedline Veteran MMember

Where is their mailing address? I have a "package" I wish to donote to them. :happy:

3. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

LOL!!!!! :haha:

SM

4. Robert Harris

Robert Harris Passed Away Aug. 19, 2006

I don't think Red should act alone. We should take up a collection send them a really big package.

5. Ravenink

Ravenink Veteran Member

kidnapping soldiers and holding them for money? I would love 10 minutes in a room with some hamas members. I have to question though, if they have such a public face as to have a website, why aren't all of the hamas leaders...neutralized? It is bizarre to me that a terror organization can have a web site, wouldn't paying for it make them vulnerable? I am sure they have ways of protecting their identity..but still...

6. Misu

Misu Hey, I saw that.

I can see it now - a telethon, hosted by Jerry Lewis, to help the poor little terrorists of the world.

Where do I send my check? :rolleyes:

7. Advocat

Advocat Viral Memes a Speciality Staff Member

Well, the Liberal government of Canada is (<b>finally!</b>) declaring all Hamas fund-raising groups illegal, so I guess they have to find another source! :)

8. Pyrion

Pyrion Liquid Metal Nanomorph

They still have yet to take on Hezbollah.

9. Sir Joseph

Sir Joseph Registered User

But have no fear, the Canadian gov't did take on Hillel and the Magen David Adom.