1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guess who's wanted for murder again..

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by Andy, Jun 2, 2010.

1. dsl987

dsl987 Member

Well until the DNA tests come back there's really nothing else to add. I'd actually be surprised if it is her body, as dumping her at sea would have been a much safer option. There again, this is the guy that got way with murder (allegedly) and then did it again.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
    Allene likes this.
  2. Allene

Allene Registered User

Yeah! I'm waiting impatiently for the DNA results.

3. Allene

Allene Registered User

4. Arc

Arc Full Member

I'm being cautious. The only "origin" of this story that I've seen is the Daily Mail, which as you may know is one of the UK's strongest tabloids. The few other news sources I've seen are referencing the Daily Mail as their source.

5. Allene

Allene Registered User

Yes, the Daily Mail isn't exactly a reliable source. Still, most of our media right now is too busy tearing strips off anyone who disagrees with them to pay much attention to this. I'm hoping it is true for the sake of her parents.

6. dsl987

dsl987 Member

Or as they call it in the UK - "The Daily Fail" or even "The Daily Kardashian"
    They are not the most reliable, and their spelling and grammar are atrocious, but if you ever want to SEE what happened during a newsworthy event, these guys will have 100's of high quality pictures of what happened.

Allene likes this.
  7. Allene

Allene Registered User

Yes, I've noticed they have great photos. That's where I go for royal wedding photos, and they don't try to charge me for doing so.