1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Great Eve Online Trailer

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by SixofNine, Nov 24, 2014.

1. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

And because it's Eve (or an MMO, for that matter), language is NSFW. But damn, one of these days I'll have time to hop on this steep learning curve. Go HD and full-screen.

2. Andy

The game looks better than ever on my iMac. I took the $9 resub deal last week and had some time this weekend to blow up stuff.
  3. Andy

Dec is yet another expansion chapter hitting with some big game changing moves. No more clone costs. So you can die repeatedly and not forget to update uour clone and lose skill points anymore.

Funny thing is I stopped subbing on march, in june they gave out a skill for free that triggered my skill queue to reactivate and I learned a couple of lvl 5 weeks long skills after that while not even subbing.

They also took away the skill queue limit so you can pack a years worth in there and forget it. It used to be 24 hour queue window.
  4. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

I have a mac AND I did buy this a while ago. However, I am taking courses and most of that is taking up the rest of my free time. I have 0 time for anything like this. :(
  5. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

Wow, that trailer was awesome. Of course, no time for gaming. :)